Summer Fun Care
Our Summer Fun Care program is unique! We pride ourselves in preparing children for their future by teaching respect for self and others, team work, and above all, providing each child with positive self-esteem development and leadership skills. Summer Care Fun combines quality instruction with caring coaches. Our staff provides development of basic motor skills, stimulating social interaction and physical growth, to improve concentration and the ability to follow directions.
- Our Summer Fun doors open from 7:45 am until 6:00 pm, with multiple drop-off and pick-up times available.
- Our program is full of fun activities in and outside of the gym (field trips).
- Choose a specific week or come all summer.
- Each day our kids will receive tumbling instruction.
- Field trips include: movies, skating, museums, swimming, bowling, mini golf, bookstore, library, and so much more!!
- Each day our kids will receive specific instruction in: tumbling, gymnastics, cheerleading, arts & crafts, and play.
Regular Care: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Extended Care: 7:45am - 6:00pm
Ages 5 - 14
*Children ages 3-4 need approval from Child Care Coordinator.
CALL TODAY FOR PRICING!
General Weekly Schedule
Monday - Swimming
Tuesday - Peter Piper Pizza
Wednesday - Swimming
Thursday - Enrichment Field Trip
Friday - Funday Field Trip
- Exercise clothes
- Tennis shoes
- 2 snacks
- Water, juice, etc.
- Girls need to have their hair pulled back
We do have water, drinks, and snacks available for purchase.Swimming Days:
- Flip flops
- Water goggles (if preferred)
- Floaties/Life jacket (if needed)
- Extra change of clothes - don't forget underwear :)
- Water bottle